Create the life of your dreams!
Abundance & Prosperity is an exciting 2-day weekend workshop designed to transform your ability to create abundance in every area of your life. Abundance is something that all of us long for. We seek financial security, lasting love, and ample time to enjoy all the things that bring us pleasure. We search for freedom from worry in the present and seek liberation from our fears about the future. We desire the peace that the experience of abundance brings. This training will awaken an abundant mindset in you that will create a truly prosperous life!
This training was designed and is facilitated by master trainer, Chris Lee.
AND USE YOUR PASSIONS TO MAKE PROGRESS
In Abundance & Prosperity you will have a fun and outrageous opportunity to learn the laws of attracting abundance into your life. You will practice your intention through exercises developed to have you get clear on exactly what you want to create and how you want to create it.
In the Abundance and Prosperity workshop, you will:
- Identify your limiting beliefs around abundance
- Study and implement the Law of Attraction
- Clarify your vision around what you want in life
- Create an action plan to create prosperity
- Examine your relationship with money
- Develop awareness of how you create, or reject, abundance in relationships
- Reconfigure your relationship with time
- Adopt a mindset of personal responsibility
Deposit Installment: $195
Full Tuition: $395
Requirements: This training is open only to Discovery graduates and beyond.
Upcoming Abundance and Prosperity Workshops:
There are no Abundance and Prosperity workshops scheduled at this time. Please check back at a later date and look for our emails announcing the dates.
Registration starts at 9:00am
10:00am - 10:00pm*
10:00am - 10:00pm*
10:00am - 6:00pm*
*End times are approximate.
Epicenter Event Space
2100 Morse Road, Unit 4665
Columbus, OH 43229
- You must be at least 18 years of age and a Next Level Discovery graduate to participate in the Abundance and Prosperity workshop.
- Next Level requires all forms to be completed prior to the start of the training, including the health history and release waiver. These forms will be emailed to you before the workshop start date.
- If you are pregnant, you must be in your 1st or 2nd trimester at the time of the workshop and have written consent from your obstetrician.
- Come ready to work/play hard. You get out of them what you put into this training, just like at the gym. The people who get the most out of it are the ones who give it 100% and are fully present to the training.
- All Next Level trainings have built in restroom and meal breaks. Attendees are encouraged to bring snacks and a water bottle. Meals are not included in your tuition, so please plan to purchase your meals each day. Attendees should dress comfortably and bring extra layers.
- Ending times are approximate and can be earlier or later than scheduled.
- This is an immersive experience, unlike a conference or seminar. Participation generates value and full commitment creates maximum results. Missing significant stretches of time or certain exercises will preclude completion of the workshop.
- Cell phones will be off during the training but can be checked during the regular breaks.
Travel and Accommodations
- Training days are long and demand a great deal of focus and energy. Out of town students are encouraged to find accommodations near the training center.
- We advise students traveling by plane to arrive a day prior to the training to avoid flight delays and strongly advise that departing flights are not booked any earlier than 10:00pm on Sunday.
- On our Travel and Accommodations page you will find information on nearby hotels, local restaurants, transit options, directions and other useful travel information.
- All balances must be paid before the first session of your workshop begins.
- There will be a graduation on Sunday. Friends and family are welcome to attend, and many do. The doors will open at 5:45pm and graduation will begin at approximately at 6:00pm.