Breakthrough Into Abundance
In order to continue your development as a leader, you must become the best version of yourself. The Breakthrough Training, available only to graduates of the Discovery Training, is an outrageous 4-day journey outside of your comfort zone with the goal of absolute freedom: freedom of expression, freedom from the past, freedom from limiting beliefs, freedom from shame, freedom from over analysis, freedom from anger, and freedom from fear.
While the Discovery Training is designed to identify our walls, the Breakthrough Training is designed to bring them down. The stubborn behavior patterns that hold us back are deeply ingrained from years of practice and powerfully supported by our interpretations of our past experiences. It requires an equally powerful, interruptive environment and process to breakthrough. The Breakthrough Training is a context of interruption, intensity, breakthrough, release, forgiveness, power, vision, responsibility, and transformation.
Experience your own greatness.
In Breakthrough you will:
- Confront your past and let it go
- Unlock your authentic leadership style
- Practice forgiveness
- Embrace your masculine/feminine
- Confront your ego and break through it
- Experience and play Team
- Give and receive intense, interruptive, unbridled honest feedback
- Breakthrough your fears and limiting beliefs
- Practice focusing on being supportive and giving through making a difference
- Explore the boundaries of your comfort zone, and move past them
BREAKTHROUGH TUITION: $895
COMMIT TO GROWTH PACKAGE: $1190
Register for the Discovery & Breakthrough Trainings together and save $200!
*Balance gets to be paid in full before Discovery begins to receive the $200 savings!
Select Your Training Dates:
Registration begins at 10:00am
12:00pm - 12:00am*
12:00pm - 12:00am*
11:00am - 12:00am*
11:00am - 8:00pm*
*End times are approximate.
Epicenter Event Space
2100 Morse Road, Unit 4665
Columbus, OH 43229
Valley Forge Convention Center
1160 1st Ave.
King of Prussia, PA 19406
- You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the Breakthrough Training. If you are 13-17 years of age, consider our Breakthrough for Teens Training.
- If you are pregnant, you are not eligible to participate in the Breakthrough Training.
- You must be a graduate of the Discovery Training to participate in the Breakthrough Training.
- Next Level requires all forms to be completed prior to the start of the training, including the health history and release waiver. These forms will be emailed to you before the training start date.
- Come ready to work/play hard. You get out of them what you put into this training, just like at the gym. The people who get the most out of it are the ones who give it 100%!
- The Breakthrough Training is emotionally intense and physically demanding. Participants have ranged from 18 to 82, but the hours are long and the exertion level high. It is for those truly committed to their growth. As it is designed to push beyond your comfort zone, Breakthrough is not for you if you are easily offended.
- All students will complete a mandatory preparatory call before the beginning of the training; these calls are dedicated to clarifying the direct results you would like to achieve and answer any questions you may have. Call the office at (614) 385-2376 to complete your prep call.
- All Next Level trainings have built in restroom and meal breaks. Attendees are encouraged to bring snacks and water. Meals are not included in your tuition, so please plan to purchase your meals each day. Attendees should dress comfortably and bring extra layers.
- Ending times are approximate and can be earlier or later than scheduled.
- This is an immersive experience, unlike a conference or seminar. Participation generates value and full commitment creates maximum results. Missing significant stretches of time or certain exercises will preclude completion of the training.
- Students will be given homework to be completed when the training is not in session. We advise students to avoid making evening plans or attempting to attend to work during training days.
- Cell phones will be off during the training but can be checked during the regular breaks.
Travel and Accommodations
- Training days are long and demand a great deal of focus and energy. Out of town students are encouraged to find accommodations near the training center.
- We advise students traveling by plane to arrive a day prior to the training to avoid flight delays and strongly advise that departing flights are not booked any earlier than 10:00pm on Sunday.
- On our Travel and Accommodations page you will find information on nearby hotels, transit options, directions and other useful travel information.
- All balances must be paid before the first session of your training begins. If you have registered for the complete training package, balances must be collected prior to first the session of the Discovery training.
- There will be a graduation on Sunday. Friends and family are welcome to attend, and many do. The doors will open at 7:30pm and graduation will begin at approximately at 8:00pm.