Discover Your Full Potential
Mastering leadership starts with developing self-awareness. We all have patterns in our lives. Some work for us and others don’t. The ones that don’t are generated by underlying limiting beliefs that are blind spots. These blind spots are, by definition, difficult to notice, and create predictable breakdowns in our lives. The Discovery Training is designed to support you in celebrating your strengths as well as uncovering underlying limiting beliefs that hold you back from living to your full potential. It is a context of discovery, possibility, and awareness.
Reveal the possibilities.
Next Level's Discovery Training is created to provide space from your day to day lifestyle in order to notice, reflect on and become present to what you are currently creating in your life:
In Discovery you will:
- Identify your limiting beliefs and their source
- Identify your strengths and gifts
- Examine your relationship with trust
- Experience how you show up in stressful situations
- Examine your personal leadership style
- Develop awareness of how you show up to other people
- Develop your empathy and ability to relate to all types of people
- Clarify your vision for your life
- Adopt a mindset of personal responsibility
DISCOVERY TUITION: $495
COMMIT TO GROWTH PACKAGE: $1190
Register for the Discovery & Breakthrough Trainings together and save $200!
FULL JOURNEY PACKAGE: $2185
Register for the Discovery, Breakthrough, & VIP Trainings together and save $400!
Total Price: $2,185.00
*Balance gets to be paid in full before Discovery begins to receive the savings!
Select Your Training Dates:
Registration begins at 9:00am
11:00am - 11:00pm*
11:00am - 11:00pm*
11:00am - 8:00pm*
*End times are approximate.
Epicenter Event Space
2100 Morse Road, Unit 4665
Columbus, OH 43229
Valley Forge Convention Center
1160 First Ave.
King of Prussia, PA 19406
- You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the Discovery Training. you are 13-17 years of age, consider our Discovery for Teens Training.
- Next Level requires all forms to be completed prior to the start of the training, including the health history and release waiver. These forms will be emailed to you before the training start date.
- Come ready to work/play hard. You get out of them what you put into this training, just like at the gym. The people who get the most out of it are the ones who give it 100%!
- All students will complete a mandatory preparatory call before the beginning of the training; these calls are dedicated to clarifying the direct results you would like to achieve and answer any questions you may have. Call the office at (614) 385-2376 to complete your prep call.
- All Next Level trainings have built in restroom and meal breaks. Attendees are encouraged to bring snacks and water. Meals are not included in your tuition, so please plan to purchase your meals each day. Attendees should dress comfortably and bring extra layers.
- Ending times are approximate and can be earlier or later than scheduled.
- This is an immersive experience, unlike a conference or seminar. Participation generates value and full commitment creates maximum results. Missing significant stretches of time or certain exercises will preclude completion of the training.
- Students will be given homework to be completed when the training is not in session. We advise students to avoid making evening plans or attempting to attend to work during training days.
- Cell phones will be off during the training but can be checked during the regular breaks.
Travel and Accommodations
- Training days are long and demand a great deal of focus and energy. Out of town students are encouraged to find accommodations near the training center.
- We advise students traveling by plane to arrive a day prior to the training to avoid flight delays and strongly advise that departing flights are not booked any earlier than 10:00pm on Sunday.
- On our Travel and Accommodations page you will find information on nearby hotels, transit options, directions and other useful travel information.
- All balances must be paid before the first session of your training begins. If you have registered for the complete training package, balances must be collected prior to first the session of the Discovery training.
- There will be a graduation on Sunday. Friends and family are welcome to attend, and many do. The doors will open at 7:30pm and graduation will begin at approximately at 8:00pm.