Discover Your Full Potential
The Discovery Training is a catalyst for creating extraordinary results in your life by empowering you with leadership tools and strategies. The training utilizes proven experiential techniques to support you in shifting your mindset and behavior, and therefore your results, rather than simply learning about leadership from lecture. Discovery will support you in clarifying your vision and goals for your life and will empower you to take action on your dreams. You will leave this training fired up and ready to go, equipped for success! It is a life-defining experience.
Discovery Training Topics
- Emotional intelligence
- Leadership styles
- Building trust
- The power of choice
- Stress management
- The law of attraction
- Relationship management
- Body language
- The power of intention
- Responsibility mindset
The Discovery Training is the first level of a three-part leadership program process: Discovery, Breakthrough and VIP (Vision and Impact Program). The Discovery Training is a three-day immersive experience on a designated Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The first two days start at 11 am an end at roughly 11 pm. The last day begins at 11 am and ends at approximately 8 pm. We will have a short graduation ceremony that your friends and family are welcome to attend. Ample breaks are provided at minimum every 3 hours, with one longer break for dinner each day. The meal breaks are taken with the class and are working sessions.
Discovery is a series of dynamic exercises including one-on-one sharing, small group interactions, games, and guided visualizations. Participants find the training extremely engaging and the time passes very quickly. The activities require some physical movement and active participation.
COMMIT TO GROWTH PACKAGE: $1190
Register for the Discovery & Breakthrough Trainings together and save $200!
FULL JOURNEY PACKAGE: $2185
Register for the Discovery, Breakthrough, & VIP Trainings together and save $400!
What to Expect:
- Orientation and introductions
- Establishing a framework for understanding where results come from and how to shift
- Beginning the process of identifying patterns that hold us back
- Exploring trust
- Exploring our personal leadership styles
- Receiving feedback on our walls and barriers
- Beginning the process of identifying the sources of our barriers
- Exploring the concept of responsibility
- Exploring the concept of choice in leadership
- Receiving feedback on our gifts and talents
- Developing teamwork skills
- Clarifying your vision for your life
- Exploring the secrets to success
- Orientation on the Breakthrough Training
- Discovery Training graduation
Registration begins at 9:00am
11:00am - 11:00pm*
11:00am - 11:00pm*
11:00am - 8:00pm*
*End times are approximate.
Epicenter Event Space
2100 Morse Road, Unit 4665
Columbus, OH 43229
Valley Forge Convention Center
1160 First Ave.
King of Prussia, PA 19406
- You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the Discovery Training. you are 13-17 years of age, consider our Discovery for Teens Training.
- Next Level requires all forms to be completed prior to the start of the training, including the health history and release waiver. These forms will be emailed to you before the training start date.
- Come ready to work/play hard. You get out of them what you put into this training, just like at the gym. The people who get the most out of it are the ones who give it 100%!
- All students will complete a mandatory preparatory call before the beginning of the training; these calls are dedicated to clarifying the direct results you would like to achieve and answer any questions you may have. Call the office at (614) 385-2376 to complete your prep call.
- All Next Level trainings have built in restroom and meal breaks. Attendees are encouraged to bring snacks and water. Meals are not included in your tuition, so please plan to purchase your meals each day. Attendees should dress comfortably and bring extra layers.
- Ending times are approximate and can be earlier or later than scheduled.
- This is an immersive experience, unlike a conference or seminar. Participation generates value and full commitment creates maximum results. Missing significant stretches of time or certain exercises will preclude completion of the training.
- Students will be given homework to be completed when the training is not in session. We advise students to avoid making evening plans or attempting to attend to work during training days.
- Cell phones will be off during the training but can be checked during the regular breaks.
Travel and Accommodations
- Training days are long and demand a great deal of focus and energy. Out of town students are encouraged to find accommodations near the training center.
- We advise students traveling by plane to arrive a day prior to the training to avoid flight delays and strongly advise that departing flights are not booked any earlier than 10:00pm on Sunday.
- On our Travel and Accommodations page you will find information on nearby hotels, transit options, directions and other useful travel information.
- All balances must be paid before the first session of your training begins. If you have registered for the complete training package, balances must be collected prior to first the session of the Discovery training.
- There will be a graduation on Sunday. Friends and family are welcome to attend, and many do. The doors will open at 7:30pm and graduation will begin at approximately at 8:00pm.