Discover Your Full Potential
It’s never too early to start empowering young men and women to live responsibly and contribute to the world. Discovery for Teens is a dynamic and motivational training for mature 12-year-olds to 17-year-olds who have a sincere commitment to creating extraordinary results in their lives.
The course gives teenagers the opportunity to discover and redesign the limiting beliefs they have about themselves and others. Self-imposed limitations that keep them from fully achieving their maximum capabilities will be revealed. This redesign allows teens to pursue their dreams and goals with new freedom and passion. Discovery for Teens participants also begin to create a solid foundation of powerful tools that they will use into adulthood.
Snacks are included. A minimum of 40 teens in attendance is required per training.
Reveal the possibilities.
During the training, students will participate in experiential education designed to elevate their Emotional Intelligence and create lasting results in the areas of:
- Self discipline
- Developing authentic relationships
- Efficient use of time
- Public speaking
- Understanding choice
- Team concepts (creating win-win)
- Keeping your word
- Listening skills
- Effective communication
- Consequences of actions
- Forgiveness (of self and others)
DISCOVERY FOR TEENS TUITION: $495
SIBLING DISCOUNT: $100 off second student and beyond.
To receive savings as a sibling discount, please call the Next Level Trainings office at (614) 385-2376 to process payment.
COMMIT TO GROWTH PACKAGE: $895
Register for the Discovery for Teens & Breakthrough for Teens Trainings together and save $195!
Upcoming Discovery for Teen Training Dates:
There are no Discovery for Teens workshops scheduled at this time. Please check back at a later date and look for our emails announcing the dates.
Registration begins at 5:00pm
6:00pm - 11:00pm*
11:00am - 10:00pm*
11:00am - 6:00pm*
*End times are approximate.
Epicenter Event Space
2100 Morse Road, Unit 4665
Columbus, OH 43229
- We suggest students are between the ages of 12 and 18 to participate in the Discovery for Teens. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may want to consider our Discovery Training.
- Participants who are pregnant cannot be past their second trimester at the time of the Discovery training and must provide a signed waiver from an obstetrician.
- Next Level requires all forms to be completed prior to the start of the training, including the health history and release waiver. These forms will be emailed to you before the training start date.
- Come ready to work/play hard. You get out of them what you put into this training, just like at the gym. The people who get the most out of it are the ones who give it 100%!
- Next Level will provide snacks for breaks, however, all students are required to bring a packed meal as well as a water bottle.
- All students will complete a mandatory preparatory call before the beginning of the training; these calls are dedicated to clarifying the direct results you would like to achieve and answer any questions you may have. Call the office at (614) 385-2376 to complete your prep call.
- Attendees should dress comfortably and bring extra layers.
- Ending times are approximate and can be earlier or later than scheduled.
- This is an immersive experience, unlike a conference or seminar. Participation generates value and full commitment creates maximum results. Missing significant stretches of time or certain exercises will preclude completion of the training.
- Students will be given homework to be completed when the training is not in session. We advise students to avoid making evening plans or attempting to attend to work during training days.
- Cell phones will be off during the training but can be checked during the regular breaks.
Travel and Accommodations
- Training days are long and demand a great deal of focus and energy. Out of town students are encouraged to find accommodations near the training center.
- We advise students traveling by plane to arrive a day prior to the training to avoid flight delays and strongly advise that departing flights are not booked any earlier than 9:30 pm on Sunday.
- On our Travel and Accommodations page, you will find information on nearby hotels, transit options, directions and other useful travel information.
- All balances must be paid before the first session of your training begins. If you have registered for the complete training package, balances must be collected prior to first the session of the Discovery training.
- There will be a graduation on Sunday. Friends and family are welcome to attend, and many do. The doors will open for parents/family approximately at 6:00 pm. Public graduation will start approximately at 6:30 pm.