Discover Your Full Potential
Next Level believes it’s never too early to start empowering young men and women to live responsibly and contribute the world. Chris Lee’s Discovery for Teens is a dynamic and motivational training for young adults between the ages of 13 and 17 who have a sincere commitment to creating extraordinary results in their lives.
The course gives teenagers the opportunity to discover and redesign the limiting beliefs they have about themselves and others. Self-imposed limitations that keep them from fully achieving their maximum capabilities will be revealed. This redesign allows teens to pursue their dreams and goals with new freedom and passion. Discovery for Teens participants also begin to create a solid foundation of powerful tools that they will use the rest of their lives.
Snacks are included. A minimum of 40 teens in attendance are required per training.
Reveal the possibilities.
During the training, students will participate in experiential education designed to elevate their Emotional Intelligence and create lasting results in the areas of:
- Developing authentic relationships
- Efficient use of time
- Public speaking
- Expansion of choices
- Team concepts (creating win-win)
- Keeping your word
- Listening skills
- Effective communication
- Consequences of actions
- Forgiveness (of self and others)
DISCOVERY FOR TEENS TUITION: $495
SIBLING DISCOUNT: $100 off second student and beyond
Select Your Training Dates:
Registration begins at 6:00pm
7:00pm - 10:30pm*
10:00am - 11:00pm*
11:00am - 8:00pm*
Meet the Trainer begins at 6:30pm
Graduation begins at 7:00pm
*End times are approximate.
Epicenter Event Space
2100 Morse Road, Unit 4665
Columbus, OH 43229
- You must be between the ages of 13 and 17 to participate in Discovery for Teens.
- Participants who are pregnant cannot be past their second trimester at the time of the Discovery training and must provide a signed waiver from an obstetrician.
- Next Level requires all forms to be completed prior to the start of the training, including the health history and release waiver. These forms will be emailed to you before the training start date.
- Come ready to work/play hard. You get out of them what you put into this training, just like at the gym. The people who get the most out of it are the ones who give it 100%!
- Next Level will provide snacks for breaks, however, all students are required to bring a packed meal as well as a water bottle.
- All students will complete a mandatory preparatory call before the beginning of the training; these calls are dedicated to clarifying the direct results you would like to achieve and answer any questions you may have. Call the office at (614) 385-2376 to complete your prep call.
- Attendees should dress comfortably and bring extra layers.
- Ending times are approximate and can be earlier or later than scheduled.
- This is an immersive experience, unlike a conference or seminar. Participation generates value and full commitment creates maximum results. Missing significant stretches of time or certain exercises will preclude completion of the training.
- Students will be given homework to be completed when the training is not in session. We advise students to avoid making evening plans or attempting to attend to work during training days.
- Cell phones will be off during the training but can be checked during the regular breaks.
Travel and Accommodations
- Training days are long and demand a great deal of focus and energy. Out of town students are encouraged to find accommodations near the training center.
- We advise students traveling by plane to arrive a day prior to the training to avoid flight delays and strongly advise that departing flights are not booked any earlier than 9:30 pm on Sunday.
- On our Travel and Accommodations page, you will find information on nearby hotels, local restaurants, transit options, directions and other useful travel information.
- All balances must be paid before the first session of your training begins. If you have registered for the complete training package, balances must be collected prior to first the session of the Discovery training.
- There will be a graduation on Sunday. Friends and family are welcome to attend, and many do. The doors will open at 6:30 pm for the Meet the Trainer portion and graduation will begin at approximately at 7:00 pm.