Reveal the grace within.
This women-only Grace Workshop is a three-day journey to wholeness. During the Grace Workshop you will take into consideration everything that you are and everything you have been. You will embrace insights and learn tools that allow you to navigate life gracefully by fully receiving all that unfolds.
Grace is an opportunity to discover and explore the balance of masculine and feminine within; a bonding adventure filled with authentic dialogue, powerful movement and spiritual freedom.
Grace is taught by Master Trainer Krista Petty.
Uncover your whole self.
AND DISCOVER THE POSSIBILITIES
This retreat is much more than a group of women in conversation. This is an experiential workshop, designed to engage you physically, emotionally, cognitively, interpersonally, and spiritually. It is highly interactive and deeply engaging. Using somatic practices, you will listen deeply, “let your body lead and your mind learn,” and learn to embody your values. These three days are juicy and alive with freedom of expression. Come dance, play and live!
In the Grace Workshop, you will:
- Identify what pressures you experience as a woman
- Identify what expectations society and peers have of you
- Examine masculinity and femininity
- Examine what it means to be a woman
- Discover limiting beliefs that you place on yourself because of your own interpretations of femininity
- Uncover what you may be questioning about your role in relationships, community, and the world
Deposit Installment: $295
Full Tuition: $495
Requirements: You must be at least 18 years of age, a Next Level Discovery graduate, and identify as female to participate in Grace.
Upcoming Grace Workshops:
October 12 - 14, 2018
January 11 - 13, 2019
Registration starts at 9:00am
10:00am - 10:00pm*
10:00am - 10:00pm*
10:00am - 6:00pm*
*End times are approximate.
Epicenter Event Space
2100 Morse Road, Unit 4665
Columbus, OH 43229
Modules may include:
Meditative and contemplative practice: We will explore the cultivation of awareness, connection with self, others and all aspects of life. We will provide opportunities to sit in stillness and we will also work with a variety of awareness-in-action exercises.
Breath-work and movement: These practices are designed to restore a healthy and harmonious flow with your breath and body; exploring healing, reconnection and the power of the sensual nature of our bodies through movement and various artistic forms. No experience required!
Relating to others: We will explore practices that will help you open your eyes, mind and heart to other people – even difficult ones – and develop an internal and external safe harbor from which to relate more positively and productively with those you meet.
Authentic self-expression: You’ll learn simple yet powerful methods of expression to transform emotions and shadow aspects into illuminating wisdom and skillful navigational tools.
- You must be at least 18 years of age, a Next Level Discovery graduate, and identify as female to participate in Grace.
- Next Level requires all forms to be completed prior to the start of the workshop, including the health history and release waiver. These forms will be emailed to you before the workshop start date.
- If you are pregnant, you must be in your 1st trimester at the time of the workshop and have written consent from your obstetrician.
- Come ready to work/play hard. You get out of them what you put into this workshop, just like at the gym. The people who get the most out of it are the ones who give it 100% and are fully present to the workshop.
- All students will complete a mandatory preparatory call before the beginning of the workshop; these calls are dedicated to clarifying the direct results you would like to achieve and answer any questions you may have. Call the office at (614) 385-2376 to complete your prep call.
- All Next Level workshops have built in restroom and meal breaks. Attendees are encouraged to bring snacks and water. Meals are not included in your tuition, so please plan to purchase your meals each day. Attendees should dress comfortably and bring extra layers.
- Ending times are approximate and can be earlier or later than scheduled.
- This is an immersive experience, unlike a conference or seminar. Participation generates value and full commitment creates maximum results. Missing significant stretches of time or certain exercises will preclude completion of the workshop.
- Students will be given homework to be completed when the workshop is not in session. We advise students to avoid making evening plans or attempting to attend to work during workshop days.
- Cell phones will be off during the workshop but can be checked during the regular breaks.
Travel and Accommodations
- Workshop days are long and demand a great deal of focus and energy. Out of town students are encouraged to find accommodations near the training center.
- We advise students traveling by plane to arrive a day prior to the workshop to avoid flight delays and strongly advise that departing flights are not booked any earlier than 10:00pm on Sunday.
- On our Travel and Accommodations page you will find information on nearby hotels, transit options, directions and other useful travel information.
- All balances must be paid before the first session of your workshop begins.
- There will be a graduation on Sunday. Friends and family are welcome to attend, and many do. The doors will open at 5:45pm and graduation will begin at approximately at 6:00pm.