Freedom through relationships.
Learn tools to enhance intimacy and freedom in all of your relationships. Practice communicating with an intention to relate versus control. Learn about honoring and embracing the masculine and feminine principles in your life. Experience authentic connection with yourself and others.
When it comes to relationships, the most valuable one to expand is self. The deeper we know ourselves, the deeper our capacity to know and love others. As we increase our ability to connect, we feel fully alive and are able to give and receive love wholeheartedly.
Relationships is taught by Master Trainer Sylvia Badasci.
CULTIVATE DEEP CONNECTION.
This relationship course explores what it means to cultivate passionate & nourishing intimate partnership. You are invited to take a deep look at who you are for yourself, your friends and family. It is only from this place that you can confront your intimate partnerships.
Whether you're currently in a relationship and longing to rekindle the passion you once knew, or single and wanting to create partnership, this weekend is designed for you It's been said that love is life itself. Come learn to live big. Bring yourself and your partner, or solo, along with your desire to further your connection and intimacy in all of your relationships.
Registration begins at 6:00pm
All end times approximate.*
Epicenter Event Space
2100 Morse Road, Unit 4665
Columbus, OH 43229
- You must be at least 18 years of age and a Breakthrough graduate to participate in the Intimacy and Relationships workshop. All orientations and relationship statuses are welcome
- Next Level requires all forms to be completed prior to the start of the training, including the health history and release waiver. These forms will be emailed to you before the workshop start date.
- If you are pregnant, you must be in your 1st or 2nd trimester at the time of the workshop and have written consent from your obstetrician.
- Come ready to work/play hard. You get out of them what you put into this training, just like at the gym. The people who get the most out of it are the ones who give it 100% and are fully present to the training.
- All students will complete a mandatory preparatory call before the beginning of the workshop; these calls are dedicated to clarifying the direct results you would like to achieve and answer any questions you may have. Call the office at (614) 385-2376 to complete your prep call.
- All Next Level trainings have built in restroom and meal breaks. Attendees are encouraged to bring snacks and water. Meals are not included in your tuition, so please plan to purchase your meals each day. Attendees should dress comfortably and bring extra layers.
- Ending times are approximate and can be earlier or later than scheduled.
- This is an immersive experience, unlike a conference or seminar. Participation generates value and full commitment creates maximum results. Missing significant stretches of time or certain exercises will preclude completion of the workshop.
- Students will be given homework to be completed when the workshop is not in session. We advise students to avoid making evening plans or attempting to attend to work during training days.
- Cell phones will be off during the training but can be checked during the regular breaks.
Travel and Accommodations
- Training days are long and demand a great deal of focus and energy. Out of town students are encouraged to find accommodations near the training center.
- We advise students traveling by plane to arrive a day prior to the training to avoid flight delays and strongly advise that departing flights are not booked any earlier than 10:00pm on Sunday.
- On our Travel and Accommodations page you will find information on nearby hotels, local restaurants, transit options, directions and other useful travel information.
- All balances must be paid before the first session of your workshop begins.
- There will be a graduation on Sunday. Friends and family are welcome to attend, and many do. The doors will open at 6:15pm and graduation will begin at approximately at 6:30pm.