Become a Student Coach
After graduating our VIP program, you are eligible to apply to be a Student Coach. In fact, we consider coming back to coach as the capstone and completion of your core curriculum. As you become part of the team, you will step into a higher level of responsibility for implementing the tools and living the work while creating other leaders.
Be a Leader Among Leaders
- Pay it forward. Someone stood as your coach, and now it’s your turn. You will continue to learn from the training as you develop new skills and have a blast!
- Experience the trainings again from a different perspective. This will cement the tools and concepts of transformation for yourself and create the opportunity to take your own game to the next level.
- Expand your reach as a leader. Be trained to fulfill your role and develop transferable skills that you can apply to every area of your life: being a leader in your home, at work, in your social circles and in your community.
- Practice leading a team. You will witness your ability to create impact with others and experience the satisfaction and gratification of knowing you made a difference with real people.
- Develop yourself as a change agent. Practicing the skills of being a coach is an opportunity to be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Live your vision. Be held accountable to your own vision by your own coach and by leading as an example to your students and the overall training team.
Cycles and Segments
As a Student Coach, your and our intention is that you are a student coach through an entire curriculum cycle: Discovery, Breakthrough, and VIP. However, depending on class size, your availability, and performance, some Student Coaches may only be a Student Coach for one or two segments of a cycle.
Student Coaching Opportunities
Student Coaching VIP
Once you have been a Student Coach for Discovery and Breakthrough, you are eligible to apply to be a VIP Senior. VIP Seniors have similar opportunities for growth and responsibilities as Discovery and Breakthrough coaches. The main difference is, in addition to the VIP weekend trainings and evening modules, there are weekly coaching calls with the members of your small group for the duration of VIP, approximately ten (10) weeks.
The length of the VIP Program ensures that the students are able to practice the tools and mindset of transformation for long enough to start to form new habits. The same benefit applies to seniros who have a sustained period to practice coaching. As a VIP Senior, your students’ results in their lives are your results and how you can measure your effectiveness. You will be able to receive real-time feedback on how effective you are by what they create: healed relationships, career advances, health breakthroughs, or bucket list accomplishments.
This is a powerful opportunity to impact the world around you. Be a VIP Senior and support other leaders in stepping into their visions. The gratitude that you receive from your students is reward enough, but you will also grow tremendously as a leader. You’ll learn how to hold people accountable to goals and declarations, own your voice, learn to trust your instincts, learn how to inspire and motivate a team, and stretch out of your comfort zone to create an unprecedented future for yourself, your community, and the world.
The impact your team will create is truly manifested through the VIP Community Service Project (CSP), where you will have the opportunity to coach your team into real results – results you are manifesting and equally responsible for! In this process you will learn priceless skills while at the same time making a massive real-world impact.
Coaching VIP is an experience that has the potential to impact you for the rest of your life. You’ll receive additional training, weekly VIP coaching meetings, and non-stop opportunities to grow. The bond you develop with your fellow coaches and the student team will be deep and the experiences you share with them, as well as your own development, will enrich your life for years to come. This act of service is for the truly committed.
All of our workshops require some support for the trainers. Therefore, each workshop – including Grace, Warriors Council, Relationships, and Abundance and Prosperity, and others – will have a few spots available for those who wish to be in service as Student Coaches. As a Student Coach, you may attend the workshop for free in exchange for acting as support leading up to, during, and after each day of the workshop.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to participate as a Student Coach.
- Coaching any training for Next Level Trainings is a student role. As a Student Coach you are considered to be “in” a training yourself. All of the same paperwork, ground rules, and agreements apply and includes additional expectations and standards. You are there to develop yourself and make a difference at the same time. We will provide grounding to perform your role in excellence.
- Completing a training as a Discovery, Breakthrough, or VIP Student Coach does not make you a certified life coach, though certainly would provide excellent practice.
- In exchange for your efforts to support the training you are coaching, there is no tuition fee. However, the Student Coach must cover a $25 cost for a mandatory background check. Background checks must be performed annually.
- Next Level Trainings will provide ample snacks and water during the trainings and you are responsible for meals.
- On training days, Student Coaches are due approximately 2 hours prior to students’ arrival and leave approximately 2 hours after students’ departure. In addition to the actual training days, there are additional training and grounding sessions prior to the start of the training, and follow up responsibilities, such as coaching calls with students, that will be outlined during orientation. During the VIP and FIT Programs, there are several events that happen outside of training days that you are highly encouraged to attend.
Travel and Accommodations
- Training days are long and demand a great deal of focus and energy. Out of town Student Coaches are encouraged to find accommodations near the training center.
- We advise Student Coaches traveling by plane to arrive a day prior to the training to avoid flight delays and strongly advise that departing flights are booked the day after graduation.
- On our Travel and Accommodations page you will find information on nearby hotels, transit options, directions and other useful travel information.