The VIP Life: Sustainable Goal Achievement for Teens
Graduates of the Breakthrough for Teens Training are eligible to participate in the Teen Vision and Impact Program, also known as VIP for Teens.
In the Discovery and Breakthrough for Teens Trainings, you were given powerful tools and developed new perspectives that can dramatically shift the results in your life when applied consistently. VIP for Teens is the next step to provide a support system and habit-forming accountability to continual breakthroughs so that your leadership progress becomes a permanent way of being.
During VIP for Teens, you will undertake several major projects. Your initial focus will be to craft your own Personal Strategic Plan (PSP) that will support you in keeping yourself accountable to the goals you set out for yourself in all areas of your life. By the second weekend, you will come together with your team to organize, execute, and complete one of the largest components of your VIP for Teens experience: a Community Service Project (CSP).
VIP for Teens is an approximately 3-month program featuring three separate training days (one per month during a weekend), weekly coaching calls, and weekly small group calls.
Dream. Declare. Deliver.
In VIP for Teens you will:
- Live by the principles that all leaders do
- Take urgent action with powerful intention
- Develop your vision for your life
- Work as a team to create team goals
- Take responsibility for your results
- Work on body language and confidence
- Dream, declare and deliver measurable results
VIP FOR TEENS TUITION: $395
Mechanics of the Program:
Ryan Clarkin will be the trainer for weekend training days. All students get a buddy, small group, and a small group leader. The team will communicate in the GroupMe App accessible by smartphone or computer. Students receive two coaching calls per week: one is an individual call with his/her small group leader, and the other is a small group call. Coaching will be related to the PSP, ways of being, and vision. Each VIP for Teens class creates a Community Service Project (CSP) as a team. The CSP is intended to make a real and tangible impact in the world.
Select Your Training Dates:
VIP for Teens provides three 1-day (8 hr) sessions occurring on weekend days over approximately three months. We will provide Zoom video conferencing logins for remote student attendance at the first two sessions. The third and final session is mandatory to attend in-person.
Epicenter Event Space
2100 Morse Road, Unit 4665
Columbus, OH 43229
For the VIP for Teens Program, this location is subject to possible change.
- We suggest students are between the ages of 12 and 18 to participate in the VIP for Teens Program. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may want to consider our VIP Program.
- You must be a graduate of the Breakthrough for Teens Training to participate in the VIP for Teens Program.
- Next Level requires all forms to be completed prior to the start of the training, including the health history and release waiver. These forms will be emailed to you before the training start date.
- If you are pregnant, you are eligible to participate in the VIP for Teens Program so long as you complete the program before your 3rd trimester begins and have written consent from your obstetrician.
- Come ready to work/play hard. You get out of them what you put into this training, just like at the gym. The people who get the most out of it are the ones who give it 100%!
- VIP is for people committed to making a positive impact on the world. It is primarily focused out, towards making a difference with others, not ourselves. This is most concretely manifested in the CSP which dominates the second half of the program duration. VIP is also an opportunity to make a difference with the other people on your team, acting as a leader and practicing your leadership skills in creating measurable results through others. It is a rigorous program – but also incredibly fun – filled with epic moments, powerful experiences, impactful exercises, and lifelong friendships.
- All students will complete a mandatory preparatory call before the beginning of the training; these calls are dedicated to clarifying the direct results you would like to achieve and answer any questions you may have. Call the office at (614) 385-2376 to complete your prep call.
- All Next Level trainings have built in restroom and meal breaks. Attendees are encouraged to bring snacks and water. Meals are not included in your tuition, so please plan to purchase your meals each day. Attendees should dress comfortably and bring extra layers.
- Attendees should dress comfortably and bring extra layers.
- Ending times are approximate and can be earlier or later than scheduled.
- This is an immersive experience, unlike a conference or seminar. Participation generates value and full commitment creates maximum results. Missing significant stretches of time or certain exercises will preclude completion of the training.
- Cell phones will be off during the training but can be checked during the regular breaks.
Travel and Accommodations
- Training days are long and demand a great deal of focus and energy. Out of town students are encouraged to find accommodations near the training center or attend via Zoom video conferencing.
- We advise students traveling by plane to arrive a day prior to the training to avoid flight delays and strongly advise that departing flights are not booked any earlier than 10:00pm on Sunday.
- On our Travel and Accommodations page you will find information on nearby hotels, transit options, directions and other useful travel information.
- All balances must be paid before the first session of your training begins.
- There will be a graduation on your final training day. Parents and guardians are welcome to attend. The doors will open at 5:30pm and graduation ceremony will begin at approximately at 6:00pm and complete by 7:00pm.